Come to a FREE seminar at Designers Cadd Co. ...
See the integration of:
- Autodesk® Architectural Desktop
- Autodesk® Building Mechanical
- Autodesk® Building Electrical
- Autodesk® Architectural Studio
- Autodesk® VIZ
- Autodesk® OnSite View
- Buzzsaw and Autodesk® PointA
Nov. 28, 2001, Dec. 11,
2001 or Jan. 9 2002
09:00 - 11:00 a.m. See The
11:00 - 01:00 p.m.
Play with the Software...
Sign me up!!
- At our seminar, you will be able to see Autodesks latest innovations at work:
- Autodesk® Architectural Studio Preview this exciting solution that will
allow designers to use an intuitive set of familiar tools to sketch, model, and visualize
a design and to synthesize information from a variety of sources.
- Autodesk® Architectural Desktop - A mature suite of tools for conceptual design,
architectural design development, and construction documentation. Its flexible,
allowing you to work in 2D or 3D - - its your choice.
- Autodesk® Building Mechanical and Autodesk® Building Electrical - Leverage the
power of Autodesk Architectural Desktop and further expand the building model concept.
From intelligent objects such as ducts and wiring to catalogs of parts such as pumps and
light fixtures, the intuitive drafting and modeling tools can help you increase your
- AutodeskR® VIZ - VIZualize your designs with Autodesk VIZ - - the premier design
- Autodesk® OnSite View - Autodesk OnSite View 2 is a convenient, portable way to
electronically review, mark up, and measure AutoCAD ® DWG
and DXF drawings anywhere and everywhere you need access to your design information.
- You and your design team can see how Autodesks solutions for the Building Design
industry bring you from sketches and models using the new Autodesk Architectural Studio,
to the actual design and construction documentation of the project with Autodesk
Architectural Desktop, to creating the mechanical and electrical systems of your
designs with Autodesk Building Mechanical and Autodesk Building Electrical, all the
way to visualizing the final design with Autodesk VIZ. Dont miss this chance
to see how Autodesks Building Design solutions meet the needs of your entire
Building Design process
I know that space is
limited, so sign me up now!!