News Headlines - Watch this page for links and details.
Check out our latest promotions
- Autodesk's 2006 family of products has started shipping
- DCCI Newsletter
- Viz 3 & 3i retirement March 15th -
- HOK Licenses e-SPECS to
Integrate and Automate Specifications on Upcoming Projects
- We are now Authorized for
- Max 7.5 available through
subscription only, includes an integrated Hair & Fur system, and the latest mentalray
Viz to Max migration available again
- Piranesi 4 now shipping -more
- Revit Building 8 & Revit Series
- File Link Extension for 3ds max will be available
for those on subscription in mid-march. -more
- Autodesk's 2004 products have service packs
available. Follow this link
to find the service packs for your software
- Combustion 3 now Shipping for both PC and
- New 3ds max Shockwave 3D Extension now availiable to
subscription holders, this is the second extension for 3ds max 5, the first being the
Design Extension. More
- Combustion 2.1 released, update from version 2.0
- 3ds max 5.1 released, update from 5.0 free here
- Building Systems 3 now available! Building
Systems 3 includes:
Building Mechanical 3,
Building Electrical 3,
Building Plumbing 3
Desktop 3.3 all integrated on top of
- Combustion 2 (formerly $4500) is now bundled with Cleaner
at under $1500!
- Autodesk Map 6 is available!
- Cleaner 6 for the Mac is available, check out this fact sheet for more info
- 3ds max 5: The latest and greatest form of this
widely used program from Discreet. Click
Here to see what's new in release 5
- Discreet Ships Plasma - The World's First
Professional 3D Modeling, Animation and Rendering Software Tool Designed Specifically for
the Internet More
- Cycore released Cult3D® VIZ Exporter 4.0 for exporting Autodesk VIZ
4 scenes directly to the web with built in collision detection and navigation. The
exporter now ships with VIZ 4. If you are using VIZ 4 currently, contact us to
obtain a free copy of the Cult3D Exporter bonus CD.. more ... Cult3D Homepage
- VIZ 4 is out with vastly improved rendering,
radiosity and user interface. - Compatible with MAX files!
Design - a major overhaul of Cad Overlay - Now available, including character
recognition, palette control of color indexed images, improved rubber sheeting and
- New Civil Series
3 Full System CD includes Land Desktop, Civil Design, Survey and Raster
- Check what extensions are available for the Autodesk products you own
in the Autodesk Extension Matrix (Extensions
only available through Subscription Program)
- New Subscription Program unveiled.
- Special pricing and latitude before November 1, 2001
- (After November 1, Subscriptions will only be available with
purchase of new or upgrade licenses)
- Building Mechanical and Electrical now available!
- Architectural 3.3 is a Powerhouse!
adds real physics to MAX4 - Set up the scene and let "nature" do the work!
Product page for Brochures in Adobe Acrobat format.
Sign up for our newsletter ExtMAX and/or our e-mail list to recieve info on upcoming
seminars and other events, new products and special offers.